PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THIS WEB SITE.
- The domain name www.1stfirststep.com is owned by M/s. First Step, Chennai.
- Any feature related to products, content, specifications, prices of products and services described or depicted on this website are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Color, height, weight and description may vary slightly from the actuals on certain products. Also the color of the product you see may vary from device to device you are viewing depending upon the quality and resolution of that particular device.
- Shipping is restricted to pin codes which are deliverable by our logistic vendors within India. M/s. First Step will not ship to any other pin codes outside India
- Any delivery outside India should be checked with the M/s. First Step customer service team via mobile/ Whats App (+91 98419 20000) or email (email@example.com) to see if delivery is possible for that destination.
- M/s. First Step will be able to entertain the orders which are only permitted by the state and the Indian government.
- M/s. First Step has rights to cancel any orders without any prior notice, if there is any scope of litigations.
- You may not modify the information or materials located on this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.
- The delivery conditions apply only on ideal conditions, any interruption due to social disburdens, natural disaster, etc., will have an impact on the delivery terms.
- Any statuary requirements to be made by customer due their local law of the land should be completely take care by the customer at their own cost.
- Order will be cancelled at any time without prior notice if the product was out of stock. (If payment already made, the same will be refunded as per refund policy)